'Problem with being punctual is that there is nobody to appreciate you.'
Huh... Why is it that people don't value other's time? I mean, if you don't value your time, it is fine, no problem, it is your life, your time. But when it comes to wasting other's time, should one not be sensitive enough?
- Away from home
- Experimenting with cooking (and still alive!! Yippeeeeeeeeee!!)
- Getting up at 5:45AM on listening to alarm!! (now this must be really shocking for people who know I need a big, loud ghadiyal to wake up :D )
- Momy, papa and grandma
- My brother and his crazy dialogues :D
- Yummy yummy mom-special food
- My room
- Nonumonu …. Relax… it’s my teddy bear
- Puchi … Another teddy bear…
- My guitar classes
- [Reserved for future]
- Bangalore autos (sometimes you get addicted to things you hate the most)