Twilight

As you know, I love reading books; I like them or not is another thing. I must confess, lately I have been writing in a really clumsy manner about the books I have been reading. 

Last weekend I read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.

Story:
Bella, a 17 year old girl, tells about her experiences when she moves to Forks. Here she meets Edward, a really unusual and strange boy. I have learnt not to reveal the interesting parts of any book I write about. So I will not tell why he is unusual. Yes, you guessed it right, they fall in love; but it’s different. Edward keeps reminding her to stay away from him because he is unusual. And considering the facts, she should stay away from him. But does she? Read it to find out. 

Favorite characters:
Edward – for he keeps his words, is caring, liked his attitude.
Bella – for she’s fearless, sticks to the choices she makes.

Favorite excerpts:
I liked most of the conversations they had. The one’s I liked the most were when Edward offers Bella a ride to Seatle and the one immediately after that, during lunch in which Bella says "I just wondered… if you could warn me beforehand the next time you decide to ignore me for my own good. Just so I'm prepared." 
The one in which Edward confesses about himself and the way Bella reacts to it is also good.
Apart from the conversations, Bella’s thoughts are beautifully penned. 

Favorite quote:
“When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.” 
You have read this articleBooks with the title Twilight. You can bookmark this page URL https://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2009/04/twilight.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Sunday, April 12, 2009

Comments "Twilight"

Post a Comment