Fans Request - Disney Princess with Merida from Brave Coloring Pages

This is my 3rd coloring request from our fellow reader. About two days ago, I got a message from Padraic Flaherty contained request about Disney Princess coloring pages. His daughter is obsessed with Disney princesses and she wants a coloring pages with all princess in single image included the new princess, Merida from Brave.

That's really challenging for me because the first time I saw Merida, I was shocked about her hair. A long curly hair is not easy part to draw because I need extra lines and little plan off course. I draw her body, face and outfits first then start to draw the curly hair. I spent about 2 hours to complete Merida and then combine it with the other Disney princesses.
And here if you want to color Merida only. To get other beautiful princess, you can visit my collection here. I draw about eleven princess and sure all can be downloaded for free.
You have read this articleBrave / Disney / Requested with the title Fans Request - Disney Princess with Merida from Brave Coloring Pages. You can bookmark this page URL https://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2013/07/fans-request-disney-princess-with.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Comments "Fans Request - Disney Princess with Merida from Brave Coloring Pages"

Post a Comment