Which HP Kid Are You?
Visit Team colors for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection
1. Evolving an enlightened society with three components: Education with value system, religion transforming into a spiritual force and economic development for removal of societal imbalances
2. Using the music as a binding force of violent hearts throughout the world.
3. Making fine arts as a part of the curriculum in the secondary and university education.
4. Celebration of inter-religious festivals: Every religious organization should celebrate the festivals of other religions.
5. Multi-religious community projects: For example, a religious school should welcome 20% poor boys and girls from other religions.
6. Education in and with the ambience of unity of religions: The education system must be able to draw the best thoughts from all religions and promote among all the participants. A healthy exchange of ideas and promotion of a common goal among all participants to become a useful member of the entire society radiating harmony everywhere should be the goal of the entire education process.
7. Interfaith dialogue: In my childhood days when I was 10 years old I used to see my father meet his friends Pakshi Lakshmana Shastrigal. A great Hindu devotee of Rameshwaram Siva Temple with the priesthood and Rev. Father Bodal who built Rameshwaram Islandýs first church. In childhood I am indeed blessed to hear the discussion of the great three. At least once in a week they met and discussed on integration of thoughts from Holy Quran, Old Testament of Bible and Bhagavat Gita of Mahabaratha. From the essence of their discussions, I learnt that ýwhatever religion you belong to, the path you select will lead you to bliss, based on your good action. Life should be just like a flower that gives fragrance and beauty in the morning and it falls silently to the ground in the evening from where it was createdý.