An average teacher is one who can recognize the talent in the student, but do nothing to help it grow.
A good teacher is one who can help the talent in the student grow.
A great teacher is one who sees great potential in each student and nurtures each one of them, relentlessly, without losing faith in the student.
--STUPID PERSON!! Whoever wrote this.. You cry for those for whom you care and who you think are worth being cared and cried for.
The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone.
--Hmmm... yeah,very right!!
Tears at times have all the weight of speech.
--That's why we feel lighter after crying as all the weight is shed!!
Part of the speech..
Dear respected religious leaders and the members who have assembled here, I have put forth a three dimensional approach for the evolution of an enlightened society. Can the art of living with multiple religion congregated here will lead to evolving a system that can capture and propagate an action oriented doctrine on the evolution of enlightened citizen. This I will call it as an ýOrganization of Spiritual Glad tidingsý, if you all agree. Spiritual Glad tidings can have the following missions:
1. Evolving an enlightened society with three components: Education with value system, religion transforming into a spiritual force and economic development for removal of societal imbalances
2. Using the music as a binding force of violent hearts throughout the world.
3. Making fine arts as a part of the curriculum in the secondary and university education.
4. Celebration of inter-religious festivals: Every religious organization should celebrate the festivals of other religions.
5. Multi-religious community projects: For example, a religious school should welcome 20% poor boys and girls from other religions.
6. Education in and with the ambience of unity of religions: The education system must be able to draw the best thoughts from all religions and promote among all the participants. A healthy exchange of ideas and promotion of a common goal among all participants to become a useful member of the entire society radiating harmony everywhere should be the goal of the entire education process.
7. Interfaith dialogue: In my childhood days when I was 10 years old I used to see my father meet his friends Pakshi Lakshmana Shastrigal. A great Hindu devotee of Rameshwaram Siva Temple with the priesthood and Rev. Father Bodal who built Rameshwaram Islandýs first church. In childhood I am indeed blessed to hear the discussion of the great three. At least once in a week they met and discussed on integration of thoughts from Holy Quran, Old Testament of Bible and Bhagavat Gita of Mahabaratha. From the essence of their discussions, I learnt that ýwhatever religion you belong to, the path you select will lead you to bliss, based on your good action. Life should be just like a flower that gives fragrance and beauty in the morning and it falls silently to the ground in the evening from where it was createdý.