Random post

I had written the tittle in German and published this post, but when I translated it later, I found out that I really messed up what I wanted to say :( Anyways.. this is just a random post..
My status has been updated from Miss to Mrs :) and I am happily married for about 5 months :) Now I have my classes starting in another 1.5 months. So, yes, Life is going great!
Being on a dependent visa in U S of A can cause boredom for some people. I guess I have been an exception so far :D Nah, it was not at all depressing as I heard from many people I know. It isn't really difficult to spend some time if you have some hobbies and you keep yourself busy. These 5 months have given me a lot of time to hone my sketching skills. I have posted a few of them and have done a few more apart from those but since they are not my original ideas I can't publish them here. I am not a great artist, I am just learning it, so I have to look for some inspirations.
That's all for now! Will try to update my blog more often!

P.S.- Listening to: Zoobi doobi from 3 Idiots.
You have read this articleMy life with the title Random post. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2010/07/random-post.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, July 10, 2010

Comments "Random post"

Post a Comment