Cover Browser



Here is an awesome website for all the comic fans out there: COVER BROWSER.



Cover Browser is a massive database of over 450,000 comic covers, starting at, well.... the beginning I guess. You'd be hard pressed to think of a popular comic that you can't find on there.



Some of the scans are a little low-rez, but that's OK. For me, they mostly serve as inspiration. When I start to get frustrated with a book cover assignment, telling myself that it's the vertical format that is preventing me from excelling, I simple take a look though this site... where there are half a million examples proving otherwise.
You have read this article with the title Cover Browser. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2011/01/cover-browser.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Comments "Cover Browser"

Post a Comment