Two in One

By Jesper Ejsing




Today I want to share with you a painting that is actually two paintings. I did the Troll and the Ranger with only one other painting in between, and when I finished I realized that they were almost identical in colors and themes: I placed the 2 boards next to each other and broke out laughing. They fit completely together- in Photoshop i blended the board edges and voila! One painting.
It is actually a bit embarrassing. This way I found out that I am a lazy bastard that doesn’t even mix paint but use the same bottles and colors straight out the tubes. If I do not think about i tit seems I tap into the same theme of colors for woods, doesn’t it.
Seeing these two together made me realize that from now on I needed to be sure of a color theme before I begin. The first idea is usually not the best...it seems. From now on I try a bit more before settling on an idea. Keeping away from the first idea or at least twisting it or bending it is my rule from now on.
You have read this article with the title Two in One. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2011/04/two-in-one.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Comments "Two in One"

Post a Comment