Random thoughts..

I go crazy at times.. Guess what I did just now? When I typed my password while logging to gmail, I copied the "*"s from the password box and pasted it in winword to see if it shows my password :D lol.. I don't believe i actually did it!!!!!

Ich learne Deutsch!! I am learning German these days.. Its fun.. But the way we all make sentences is ......................amazing ;) I noticed that among the words that i have come across, pineapple is the only word that is same in both Hindi and German. Its called Ananas in both the languages. So I did lil research and found some information here Pineapple is called Ananas in so many languages!!

On monday, I was coming back from office in an auto. That autowala looked very sad. I dunno why i am writing this here, maybe coz its in my mind since then.

How can people change so much in just few months?? A friend seems to be someone else now. From someone i knew very well to someone-whom i don't know. I dunno if its good for her or not. Anywayz, itz her life!!
You have read this articleMy life with the title Random thoughts... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/03/random-thoughts.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, March 7, 2008

Comments "Random thoughts.."

Post a Comment