Lessons from a story..

"You can get used to anything."
Read it in the book I finished reading today. Isn't it true? You can actually get used to anything and get over anything, no matter how difficult it might appear initially. It's just the matter of time. The pain remits.
The same book has these lines:
"It's important in life to conclude things properly. Only then you can let go. Otherwise you are left with words you should have said but never did, and your heart is heavy with remorse."
Ah.. Unsaid words.. words which we would like to tell someone in a particular situation, but haven’t said.. I remember once I wanted to tell someone "Y don't you just get lost from here?" but I didn't say, I thought it would be rude :-) and once....... hmmm.. It will be a long list if I start writing all I wanted to say once upon a time. Demerits of speaking less and thinking more!!
Just for information, the book is "Life of Pi" -interesting book.
You have read this articleBooks with the title Lessons from a story... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/04/lessons-from-story.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Comments "Lessons from a story.."

Post a Comment