10 things I am missing..

For the first time in life, I am:
  • Away from home
  • Experimenting with cooking (and still alive!! Yippeeeeeeeeee!!)
  • Getting up at 5:45AM on listening to alarm!! (now this must be really shocking for people who know I need a big, loud ghadiyal to wake up :D )
Life has become monotonous. I am missing so many things here. Top 10 in the list are:
  1. Momy, papa and grandma
  2. My brother and his crazy dialogues :D
  3. Yummy yummy mom-special food
  4. My room
  5. Nonumonu …. Relax… it’s my teddy bear
  6. Archana
  7. Puchi … Another teddy bear…
  8. My guitar classes
  9. [Reserved for future]
  10. Bangalore autos (sometimes you get addicted to things you hate the most)
By the way.. There is a colleague here who looks and walks like a zombie. No expressions. Doesn't blink his eyes. Doesn't smile. And can you imagine how he says bye? He walks out of the room, doesn't even look at you, and after keeping one step outside the room says 'bye' in the worst possible way anyone can say bye. I didn't know such a simple, sweet and beautiful word like bye can be said so horribly!!
'Bye' - i said it is simple, sweet and beautiful. Well.. leave the context above. Sometimes it hurts to say goodbye, doesn't it? Then it is not simple. Neither sweet, nor beautiful! It becomes complicated. Now before this post becomes complicated, i should say bye :)
You have read this articleMy life with the title 10 things I am missing... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/08/10-things-i-am-missing.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Friday, August 8, 2008

Comments "10 things I am missing.."

Post a Comment