Graduation Day..

We had our graduation day on 1st September. It was rocking. The arrangements were superb. We all were given black gown, cap and hood to wear. We marched from main library till football ground along with the band. Then we had an inspiring speech by our chief guest Dr M H Kori, technical director, Alcatel-Lucent Technologies. After this they let free pigeons and balloons in the sky. The scene was absolutely superb. We were made to take oath by our vice-principal. For the first time in 3 motnths I had the feeling of being a graduate. It was a wonderful moment. Each one of us was called upon the stage and given a certificate. We all enjoyed a lot. From 1pm till 7 pm we talked non-stop. We were given a memento which had a group snap of all classmates. It was great meeting all friends after such a long time. While sitting there I was thinking about the first day of my college. All of us were strangers. Now the faces were familiar. I thought about the four years I had spent in this college. There had been some good moments and some not-so-good. But the good moments are more than those not-so-good moments. I thought of those good moments. A smile came on my face. Thanks DSCE.. for all those special moments and thanks to those people who made them special. Then I thought of those not-so-good moments. Those things that matter the most at some point of time seemed so irrelevant now!! A smile came on my face again. A smile.. for being childish. A smile.. for giving importance to those who don’t deserve it. A smile.. for all those assumptions and imaginations. Someone has rightly said that all is well that ends well. Sometimes an end can be a new beginning... a better beginning. Philosophy!! Chalo yeh kabhi aur. About graduation day, this was one of the best days in my life. It feels great to be a graduate. Congrats to all my batch mates. :)

P.S.: When we came back after returning the gown and stuff, I was little sad. To those whom it concerns, I already told the reason!!
You have read this articleMemories with the title Graduation Day... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2007/09/graduation-day.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Monday, September 3, 2007

Comments "Graduation Day.."

Post a Comment