Smile :)

Smile is one of the best expressions that God has given us. It feels so good to see someone with a cheerful smile. A genuine smile sets everything right. 

How about a smile in silence? They (don’t ask me who) say “If you smile when nobody is around you, you really mean it.” Have you ever found yourself smiling like this? I have! I was thinking about an incident in recent past and before I could realize, I found myself smiling. I wondered what made me smile. It was the everlasting joy of those memories that my smile expressed.

How about silence in a smile? Smile, can be mysterious too, with lots of secrets. A silent smile speaks its own language. What do you do when someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer? I just smile. What do you do when someone you respect, unintentionally, says something that isn’t pleasant to listen? I just smile. What do you do when someone asks you something that you can’t answer? I just smile.

What if your smile is misread and misunderstood? Oops, it hurts! Once I made someone angry with my smile (Hey, I didn’t want to hurt you, it wasn't intentional). So just be careful with the sweet smile on your face. 

Don’t forget to give a smile to a person who you think doesn’t like to smile. It looks strange when your smile is not reciprocated. But remember, nobody needs a smile so much as those who have none left to give.
Smile, even when you are hurt. Look at the mysterious sky, beautiful flowers, wonderful creatures or anything that makes you smile. It makes you feel better. Smile, I feel, is the best solution for anything that isn't right.
Keep smiling :)
You have read this articleMusings with the title Smile :). You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/10/smile.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, October 4, 2008

Comments "Smile :)"

Post a Comment