A walk across a cemetery..

Ew! I don’t like to talk or listen about 'it'. I had never thought about 'it' little more than a month back. Then by chance (was it just a chance?) I walked across a cemetery for the first time in my life. I wasn’t scared(reminded me of someone who is scared of ghosts and so doesn't want to visit a cemetery). It was a strange feeling walking across a place where so many dead people have been buried. Artistic tombstones. Beautiful flower arrangements. Implicit silence in the breeze. Pleasant, yet unpleasant. It was there that i thought about 'it'. Yes.. 'it' is death.. There were lots of thoughts in mind. I started thinking something really creepy. 'What if I die in next 10 minutes? How will i spend last 10 minutes of my life?' And I actually planned it before leaving from there :) My 'to-be-done' list was long. Certain things which we take for granted reveal their importance when we think something like this. Well, here i am, blogging after days and trying to express something which i don't know how to. It would be irresponsible on my part to attempt to explain what i felt that time. Some things are better not explained.
You have read this articleChalte chalte with the title A walk across a cemetery... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2008/10/walk-across-cemetery.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Saturday, October 25, 2008

Comments "A walk across a cemetery.."

Post a Comment