The Thursday..

When I got up in morning I thought that it would be another regular day today, just another Thursday. As I stepped out of house, I decided to make a note of all special things around me.

It was 6:04 am. I heard a dog barking loudly. The sound came from the corner house in our lane. They have a dog. I couldn’t see it. Another one was growling back. This sound was from the pale-yellow, small corner house in the next lane. They have a huge open space in front of their house, not often seen in Bangalore! But the garden has only grass. I wished it had some flowers too. And then there was another sound– a street dog's. Now this scared me, I had to walk from the place where it was standing and it stared at me. As I silently walked, it followed me for a few seconds, then turned back to his friends and started barking. I see this dog daily. Maybe they were wishing each other a good morning and discussing what they ate last night.

Around 7:06 am, I saw 3 cows(white with black spots, one had its small horns painted in red and black), 2 cocks, 3 hens and 4 street dogs.

At 7:36am, when I stepped out to catch the office-bus, I saw something in our house which looked like this:

Look at its pistil and petals! Isn’t it beautiful?

As I walked towards the bus-stop, I noticed the weather was pleasant. It was not sunny. I could feel the cool breeze. At 7:47am the bus came, and I got the window seat! 

At 8:12am, I saw the tree with yellow flowers on a busy road leading to my office. No matter what I am doing sitting in the bus- listening songs, reading a book or dreaming, I make it a point to see it daily. The direct sunlight falling on it makes it look pretty.

Then at 5:26 pm, I got 3 chocolates! :)

On my way back, at 6:49pm, I happened to see a graveyard. It looked scary. It was crowded, although there were not any alive people inside.

I had the urge to tell the bus-driver to stop the bus at a place. I saw my watch, it was 6:58pm.

At 7:08pm, I was listening to 'Udja kale kawan', This was the song I heard yesterday also and all my way back to home I imagined myself to be a bird. ‘Von dem Himmel’ is outcome of a part of this imagination. For those who can’t understand German, it means ‘From the sky’. By the way, 'Udja kale kawan' is one of my favorite songs. I was reminded of Sunny Bhaajee and my high school friends Simran and Amani who were crazy for him. 

It was a 'different' Thursday. 

You have read this articleChalte chalte with the title The Thursday... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2009/03/thursday.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Thursday, March 5, 2009

Comments "The Thursday.."

Post a Comment