Today, in the bus..

I was relieved to see an empty window seat when I entered bus at 6:15PM and occupied it.
5 minutes later Y came and sat next to me.
Y started closing the window.
I stared at her. Y stopped.
Y: Can you close the window.
VOMIB: Oh No! Not again. It’s so hot these days.
Me: Stop cribbing VOMIB.
Me: Yes, I can.
VOMIB: Doesn’t mean that you will.
( I didn’t close the window :P)
Y: Can you please close the window?
VOMIB: Hello Ma’am, remember what you did in morning? You didn’t open the window on Pari’s request so she is not gonna close it now..
Me: Ehhh.. actually I feel suffocated with closed windows.
Y: Actually my hair will start flying.
VOMIB: Oh really! Do they have wings?
Me: Eh Yeah.. ok.. ok, I will close it till here. I feel that should be ok.
Y: Fine.
VOMIB: Grrr. What fine?
Me: Fine.

For those of you who don't know, VOMIB is Voice Of My Intelligent Brain.
You have read this articleFunny with the title Today, in the bus... You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2009/03/today-in-bus.html. Thanks!
Write by: RC - Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Comments "Today, in the bus.."

Post a Comment