Fans Request - Cinderella and Prince Charming Coloring Pages

Cinderella. I think she is the most popular princess among the all princesses created by Disney. You know why? It's because last two days a new email was arrived in my inbox and sent by our reader, Erica contained request about this pretty young lady.

I'm surprised after reading that email because she asked me to make another Cinderella coloring pages but she want a picture where the Prince Charming also shown. Her twin daughter want those kind of picture but she has no picture to be converted into coloring pages and it's my job to find what she want.

cinderella and prince charming coloring pages
It's okay for me to finish those challenges because it's one of so many responsibility of creating the fans request pages and I'm so happy about this request.

Now I just finished two images dedicated for Erica and her twin daughter even it toke a longer time than usual. I bit little busy in my offline job this time and the other team also in their own activities.

The two pictures that shown here originally owned by Disney and I found from Wikia. I'm not the creator because my job is only converting into line art so everyone will be able to download, print also color it at home.

Hopefully this little work are suit to their criteria and if you want the other image that you can't find in my collection, please don't be hesitate to request. It's very simple to do and I'll do my best to assist you.

new cinderella and prince charming coloring pages for kids

You have read this articleCartoon / Cinderella / Disney / Requested with the title Fans Request - Cinderella and Prince Charming Coloring Pages. You can bookmark this page URL http://teamcolors.blogspot.com/2013/08/fans-request-cinderella-and-prince.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 30, 2013

Comments "Fans Request - Cinderella and Prince Charming Coloring Pages"

Post a Comment